Military Science and Leadership
WKU Army ROTC offers scholarships that pay 100% Tuition & Fees, AND Room & Board Scholarship that pay for on-campus housing and 10 meals per week.
We also offer 2 year Graduate Level Scholarships that pay 100% Tuition & Fees.
Find out more by contacting Mr. Brandon Smith, Recruiting Operations Officer.
What Army ROTC Scholarships offer you:
- 3, 4 and 5-year scholarships available (depending on graduation date)
- Pays all tuition costs and fees
- $1200 for books per year ($600 per semester)
- $500 per month ROTC Stipend
What Western Kentucky University Army ROTC offers you:
If you have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, attend class, lab, & physical training you may be eligible for the following:
- Room Scholarship: Covers 100% of the average dorm cost at WKU
- Board Scholarship: 10 meal plans a week
THE TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP COVERS OVER $80,000
Minimum qualifications for a 4-year Army ROTC scholarship:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 29
- Have a high school or College GPA of at least 2.5
- Have a high school diploma
- Score minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores), unless you have a College GPA
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (U.S. Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
For High School Students you can Apply Online.
For College Students you can contact:
Mr. Brandon Smith, Recruiting Operations Officer
Office: (270) 745-6054