Winter Term Intersession Parking and Transit Changes
- Author: Wednesday, December 13th, 2017
Intersession services will be in effect during the Winter Session from Tuesday, January 2nd until Friday, January 19th.
- All student lots (Housing and Commuter) temporarily become Overflow Zones (OZ). All current WKU permits, including SC and C2 permits, will be honored.
- Tier 2 disability permits will be horned in Tier 1 disability spaces during Winter Term.
- Level 3 of Alumni Square Garage will be closed.
- The following lots will be closed with lights off:
- Adams Street Lot
- Creason Lot
- Normal Street South Lot
- PS1 Levels 4-7
- PS2 Levels 3-5
- Parking Structure 3
- Russellville Road Lot
- Russellville Road West Lot
- University Blvd. Lot
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line (Shopping Shuttle) will run on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 4 PM – 8 PM ONLY.
To view the Winter Session Parking Map, click HERE.
Normal parking regulations resume on Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 4:30 PM. Full transit services resume Monday, January 22, 2018 at 7:15 AM.
Back to News
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.
Download Acrobat Reader