Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Division of Finance and Administration - Supply Chain Management

Cherry Hall Felts Log Cabin

Kiss Me Quick Bridge

Cherry Hall

Felts Log Cabin

Supply Chain Management Logo


  Accounts Payable Button   Inventory Control Button   Purchasing Button   Shipping & Receiving                         

 Supply Chain Management

Promoting EXCELLENCE, Delivering SERVICE

WKU Supply Chain Management is comprised of Accounts PayableInventory Control, Purchasing and Shipping & Receiving. We oversee the processes, tasks, and rules related to goods and services needed for the efficient operation of the university.  These processes can also be described as planning, acquisition, distribution, payment and asset tracking.  We have a Procurement Card program that includes over 800 VISA cards that are used for 80 percent of transactions that make up approximately 20 percent of WKU’s spend.  We help guide all areas of the university to finding the best value for highly complex purchases that make up the other 80 percent of dollars spent on goods and services.  Our Shipping & Receiving staff distribute and track incoming packages throughout the campus and they help departments get outgoing packages to the right place in a timely and economical way.  Our Accounts Payable staff process invoices, travel reimbursements and other expenses for payment with the accuracy and timeliness required of a multi-million dollar organization.  Our Inventory Control staff tags and tracks high value assets in order to be accountable to the people who pay taxes and tuition that support the institution. We have 18 full time employees and average about 10 Student workers per semester.  Supply Chain Management takes pride in the fact that we do all this in the most ethical and efficient way possible, while always striving to improve.    

   Click on the "Subscribe to Communications" button to receive updates and important information.   

Subscribe to Communications Button






Quick Links



 Supply Chain Management Diagram

   Supply Chain Management 

1906 College Heights Blvd. #11099
Service Supply Building
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1099
Contact Us

Email Us

Twitter Logo





Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 10/3/17